- Half rack of lamb, cut into chops (New Zealand preferred)
- 8 Pimentos, crushed in a pesto
- 2 Cloves of garlic, sliced
- Pinch of cracked black pepper
- 1 sprig of thyme, chopped
- 1 oz. Balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tsp. corn oil
- Lightly salt to taste
- Marinate for 3-4 hours and grill
Place rack of lamb on broiler grill and add additional salt and cracked black pepper. Cook on both sides until it reaches your preferred temperature. While cooking, be sure to turn with tongs to get those great grill marks.
Allow rack to rest for 10 minutes. Slice and arrange on plate. Serve with chutney or lamb jus.