This hearty recipe from our Chef features crunchy asparagus paired with Irish potatoes, makin it the perfect cozy meal to get your stamina built up and ready for round 2!
- Asparagus- 12 whole pieces, clean cut into pieces (disregard lower steam)
- Irish Potato- 2 medium size Irish Potatoes peeled and cut into medium dice size
- Onion- 2 table spoons minced
- Leeks- 2 table spoons diced
- Garlic- 4 cloves of garlic chopped
- Olive oil- 2oz
- Celery- 1 tablespoon chopped
- 1 quart vegetable stock
- 6oz Heavy cream
- Salt and white pepper to taste
How to Make It
Add olive oil to pan and heat, add onions, leeks, garlic celery, and asparagus. Allow to cook for one minute. Add vegetable stock, potatoes and cook over low flame for 30 minutes. Blend and strain through a strainer, add salt and pepper to taste.